Secure your next home

Home Loans Made Easy

Experience a stress-free home loan process. Request a free consultation and see how much you qualify for a loan.

OUR LOANS

Global Realty & Finance works with over 100+ banks and financial institutions to find the best loan for you.

GOVERNMENT INSURED LOAN

CONVENTIONAL LOAN

NON CONFORMING JUMBO LOAN

COMMERCIAL LOAN

SMALL BUSINESS LOAN

PRIVATE MONEY LOAN

Home Loan Experience

Our Home Loan Process

Learn more about our mortgage home loan process.

What Are Mortgage Rates?

Mortgage rate is the interest you pay on a home loan. For example, when you buy a home and put 20% down of the estimated home value, the lender (bank) charges the homeowner a percentage for borrowing the remaining amount of the home value (80%).

Mortgage rates are accompanied by Annual Percentage Rate (APR). APR is the interest rate you're paying for the entire year. However, the number you see advertised on a bank's website is not the final mortgage interest rate you pay when you get into a home loan. Mortgage interest rates are influenced by the current US economy, markets and government agencies, and changes nearly every single day. The day your mortgage loan officer locks in the rate, that's the interest amount you'll pay for the loans term (depending on the type of home loan).

    By The Numbers

    0
    Years in Business
    0
    Million Funded
    0
    Clients
    0
    Loan Officers
    Scroll to Top